Scope of the Seminar
This seminar, which is an opportunity for exchanging knowledge and experiences between researchers and professionals from several horizons, aims to offer an occasion for interaction between theoretical and practical aspects, in order to have a better technical and scientific cooperation and to invest new research areas.
- I. RADAR SYSTEMS AND ARCHITECTURES
- II. RADAR MODELING AND CIRCUITS
- III. RADAR PROCESSING
- IV. COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS
- V. EMERGING RARAR SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS
A more detailed list could be found at the Topics section.
Submited papers should be in IEEE format (A4 double column), limited to six (06) pages (abstracts, keywords, results, tables and figures), written in English, Arabic or French.
The templates are available to assist the author in the preparation of his paper :
- - Word Template: DAT'2017_word_template.rar
- - LaTeX Template: DAT2017_LaTeX_template.rar
- - LyX Template: DAT2017_Lyx_template.rar
Upon acceptance, the author should send the final version of the paper to the email address indicated below.
The participants are invited to:
- 1) Download and fill the DAT'2017 inscription form :
- 2) Send the paper to be submitted with the inscription form to the following email address:
Submitted papers will undergo a double-blind review process and accepted papers will be included in the seminar proceeding (both electronic and paper format).
Seminar proceeding will be published by IEEE, included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and then indexed in different databases.
Registration is free of charge
- Seminar dates : February 20th-22nd, 2017