Final Paper Submission Guidelines
This file contains instructions for authors of accepted papers to DAT’2017 on how to prepare and submit the camera ready versions of their papers. Please read thouroghly .
PDF Instructions for DAT’2017 Authors
Preparing Your Camera Ready Paper
Before creating your pdf
- Use the templates found on the DAT’2017 website (make sure keywords are added)
- Revise your paper according to the reviewers’ comments and make all corrections.
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page only of your source document (Font: Arial, Size: 8 pts, Justify: Left, Copyright spaced 1.2 cm from the bottom of the page)
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4508-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4508-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-4508-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Rename your file using your paper code (DATxx_xx).
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site:
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
• 40533X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Creating your Xplore-compatible PDF
If the PDF submitted fails:
If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
Getting Help with PDF eXpress
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If the PDF file submitted passed the PDF eXpress Check, and you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF file:
Submit Your Camera Ready Paper
- Submission is due on 20th December 2016
- Complete and sign the IEEE Copyright Form.
- Use your paper code to rename the Copyright form to DATxx_xx_IEEE_Copyright.pdf and your camera ready paper to DATxx_xx.pdf
- Submit your IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file + the copyright form + updated registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your paper code as the object of the email
IEEE PDF eXpress converts the following file types to PDF:
For documents created in formats that do not embed source files, include all support files with the final manuscript in a folder. Put this folder in a compressed archive for submission. If it is possible to embed images in the source document, you should do so to avoid potential issues, such as missing graphics. A DVI file is required for LaTeX conversions, in addition to the associated image files. Make sure that your LaTeX system can output a DVI file, otherwise it cannot be converted by the IEEE PDF eXpress. Be sure also to check that your images are properly referenced, and that DVI can handle the image file types used (DVI does not handle some newer image types, e.g., *.png).